Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Gay ****** Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

On Fri, 02 Mar 2018 01:06:30 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

I found them to be good for parts like an IEC plug, but actual products
they overpriced, like a USB cable for £10? Get to ****.

Anyway, don't we all buy stuff on Ebay now?

....and you HAD to "grace" also this thread with your idiocy, eh, Birdbrain?

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) abnormal sociopathic
world: