Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Other Mike[_3_] The Other Mike[_3_] is offline

Default Maplin meltdown

On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 17:35:41 -0000 (UTC), (Andrew
Gabriel) wrote:

The sad thing is I still remember my customer number, but last used
it 20-25 years ago. When I used to quote it in the shops some years
later, they always assumed I'd got it wrong as it had far fewer digits
in it than they expected, but it worked when they put it in the
computer.

Ditto on the customer number. No idea when I last used it but late 80's early
90's might be about right. The only Maplin branded thing I've now got is an
aerosol of white spray grease and that was for a job I did at least 15 years
ago.