Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Maplin meltdown

In article ,
alan_m wrote:
Theft possibly depends on the product. I have seen people picking items
off the shelves, eating it while still walking around the isles and then
discarding the wrapper before getting to the tills. Giving kids a packet
of sweets to eat whilst shopping seems to be common.

I bought a box of indigestion tablets the other day. Meant to be 24
tablets - three packs of 8. Cardboard box not sealed. On opening it at
home discovered a pack missing. So presumably stolen out of the packet?
But how come the self service checkout didn't say the weight was wrong? It
seems to do so for everything else...

--
*I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't care.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.