Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Glue 21.5mm overflow pipe

On Thu, 01 Mar 2018 06:04:48 -0800, tabbypurr wrote:

I want to glue some of this pipe, which I presume is uPVC. It's a
pinhole. The solvents in the usual solvent weld things are not usable in
this case, so I'm looking at glues. It needs to tolerate water, and it
can't be decomissioned for repair, so has to cope with slight seepage at
near zero pressure during application. It doesn't need heat tolerance.

Would epoxy or epoxy putty do the job, after roughening the surface?

NT

Duct tape?

---