Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default Country lanes - no curbs

In article , T i m
writes
On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 21:00:09 +0000, bert wrote:

In article , T i m
writes
On Mon, 26 Feb 2018 11:49:16 +0000, bert wrote:

snip

What no answers to my questions?

No answer needed.

That sounds like a cop out to me.

Success after Brexit is such a dead cert.

Then it would be very easy for you to explain how / why surely?

It's all in my spreadsheet.

So, too frightened to share it eh?

I see the
experts at OBR have admitted they got it wrong - again.

IDGAF about them, I want to know what facts you used to come to the
conclusion you did.

IDGAF about what you want -

I know, you are a left brained fanatic Brexiteer.

I don't think many others in here do either.

A classic left brainer comment, assuming how many other people might
feel the same as you do?

Given the leave / remain split was near 50:50, there is no reason why
the same demographic wouldn't apply here so your 'many' is likely no
better than half.

snip

It's all in my spreadsheet.

So, Dropbox or some other share?

No no. If I shared it all you remoaners would do would be to nit-pick
about the process rather than concentrate on the outcomes.

I would be very very surprised if you were even slightly close on any
of it, *especially* the 'outcome'.

How would you know as you don't have any facts.
You are no different from the government not publishing the results of
the 50+ reports because doing so would 'weaken their hand'!!!

I didn't say I wouldn't publish the results - typical half brain
thinking.
How bad must the reports be that they would 'weaken our hand'!!! ;-(

My reports are brilliant.
Have you offered your spreadsheet to the Government and if not why
not? They surely could do with some good premonitions right now.

I have already said I will not share it and given the reason. Can't you
hold anything in your brain for more than two sentences?
Cheers, T i m

p.s. You know the attitude some fanatic Brexiteers feel towards
'foreigners' (and Remainers apparently).

No.
How sure are you that you
won't attract the same negative feeling, should this whole Brexit
farce costs everyone as it looks like it might?

My spreadsheet says it won't.
Do you feel lucky?

You sound about as rational as Jeremy Corbyn in PMQs.
--
bert