Posted to alt.home.repair
Dove Tail Dove Tail is offline

Default 'This President Is Dangerous To One's Health'

Bod wrote:

Nationwide study "Stress in America" was commissioned by the
*American Psychological Association (APA)*

A countrys self-image is taking a drubbing €“ and it's not just the
product of each successive "********" comment. What's raising the
greatest concern among experts is that this suffering is becoming
chronic. Since the election, one of the greatest sources of stress
for Americans has become the future of their country. And it is well
on its way toward making them lastingly ill.

http://www.zeit.de/wissen/gesundheit...psyche-english

Personally, I find the task of defending the nation from Trump and his
supporters quite invigorating.

The nation will experience a tremendous catharsis when we kick him out
of the oval office and into a federal penitentiary.

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"