Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default Team USA Curling

Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet writes:
On 2/24/2018 12:18 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 12:04:23 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
On 2/24/2018 12:27 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
It's 01:25 EST. Here's hoping my next post is to congratulate Team USA for winning Olympic Gold.

#TeamUSA
#TeamShuster
#USACurlingGold

My wife and I were on the edge of our seats watching last night.

We wondered about a few things and realized a few things.

The action is so rigorous we now know why Russia curlers had to dope.

How much technology went into the uniforms?

Did the guy on the Canadian team shave his head to cut down on wind
resistance?

Do you think their sponger's budget is over $500?

Will the future Summer Olympics ever have flips and tricks while being
launched from a Seesaw? Bail out tricks from a swing set? Hop Scotch?
Hide and go seek? Mother May I? Your It/Chase? ;~)

Oh Wait, Red Light Green Light. Almost for got that one.

One question:

Have you ever tried Curling?

No But I have played shuffle board.

It's a lot closer to Bocci ball than shuffle board, and
it's not anywhere near as easy as you think it is.