Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Mark is offline

Default Country lanes - no curbs

bert wrote:

In article , Mark writes
soup wrote:

On 21/02/2018 17:49, Mark wrote:

and it dosent have any rubber inserts on the tracks which tends to make a
real mess of tarmac roads

or even cobbled ones . This you Mark?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpNQbwWP3hQ

(I know it's a bridge layer not a tank [though based on a tank chassis])

No my Chieftain weight in at some 50+ton I think that is an un-armeded
Valentine
which only weight about 15ton
i would do a Lot more damage then that
and probably knocked the lamp post down as well with the turret gun

-

Have you seen the adverts on some of the TV channels for some tank based
video games? Brilliant. Love the guy filling up at the petrol station.
10,000 litres

no not seen that
never got anywhere near filling the Chieftain up 400lt doesnt seem to even move the fuel gauge so dont know how much it would hold
but the little Scorpion holds about 450lt of petrol in a rubber bag, and seems to do under 5mpg which gets a bit expensive

-