Posted to rec.woodworking

Default speaking of batteries

MOP CAP on Sat, 24 Feb 2018 19:15:03 -0800 typed in
rec.woodworking the following:
The one tool that I have acquired in the last three years is a 20volt
chain saw. It has given me more pleasure that almost any tool I have. I
have a property in the country that has many oaks that are in continual
need of attention. It works! Also I am in a fire zone [two major fires
in the last 25 year, one across the one lane road in front of the
house, the last within 300 yards]. After the last I went upto a fire
line cut by a Cat and after the masticators were thru and got myself 2
cords of oak firewood. Use the 20 volt to cut 3" to 4" pieces I could
stuff in the back of an Element to bring down to cut with a corded. In
a few cases I cut 6" oak. It could do two cuts on one charge. Love
that tool.
CP

So my problems may just be with the kind of wood I'm trying to
cut.

All things considered - still a deal.

thanks

pyotr