Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Minchin[_4_] Bob Minchin[_4_] is offline

Default vacuum cleaner recommendation

Bill Wright wrote:
Looking for a mains powered cylinder vac. Don't mind if it's expensive.
Anyone care to make a recommendation?

Bill

After our 10-15 yo upright released all the smoke, I did not have much
time to look around but a friend who does part time cleaning work said
the best that her clients have that she uses was a Shark bagless.
I bought one on Amazon for around £150 and so far have been pretty
impressed with it. To be honest quite ashamed at the amount of dirt it
pulled out on the first few uses that must have been left by the
previous machine.