Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Country lanes - no curbs

On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 23:23:33 +0000, bert wrote:

snip

I made and have not made any judgment on anyone buying a 'bigger
vehicle' so anyone jumping on me is potentially doing so because of
guilt or misunderstanding?

I'm a Land Rover driver - couldn't give a ****.

No, I expect many don't (low EQ)

Low is good

It's obviously good you because it saves you having to worry about
anyone other than yourself.

... or maybe not till one of your
family, happily minding their own business in their std family saloon
gets crushed by someone who makes a mistake in their 4x4 (that's never
ever been off road or towed a horse box ...).

Just as likely to be killed by a crashing jumbo jet.

Nope, not just as likely at all (so just more fanatic Brexiteer lies,
denial and bs).

http://etsc.eu/wp-content/uploads/20...u_overview.pdf

And it was completely predicted of you of course, you are a fanatic
Brexiteer so have already demonstrated your total disregard for any
one else ...

Positive,

Delusional (no wider view to provide a fully considered outcome).

adventurous.

Reckless (no consideration of the potential range of outcomes).

entrepreneurial,

Gambler (generally with other peoples money and lives).

wealth generator,

Gambler (generally with other peoples money and lives).

able to see
the bigger picture.

Totally unable to see the bigger picture. (And thanks for the perfect
demonstration of that).

Not like small

'Small'? (A sure sign of an arrogant 'superior / selfish' attitude).

petty minded

Willing to consider the smaller and often important factors.

risk-averse

Not gamblers (especially with other peoples money and lives).

remoaners like you

And the BS continues. To be *counted* as 'a Remoner' I would have had
to voted remain ... and I didn't ... 'Brexsh1teer'.

Further, what you consider me to be is completely and utterly
irrelevant (as are you to any fully considered decision).

who can only
think of any slight change in their material well-being.

WTF are you drooling on about now Brexsh1teer?

So, how are the Brexit negotiations going then? Are they working out
as your crystal ball predicted or don't you still know yet? What did
you vote for again *exactly* ... ?

Oh, and I neither expect or want an answer from you on that because we
all know it would just be more gambling.

Cheers, T i m