Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default Country lanes - no curbs

In article , T i m
writes
On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 11:34:15 +0000, bert wrote:

snip

My point (which still stands and is supported by all the research) is
that *IF* you buy a *bigger vehicle* because it would make it safer
for *your family* then statistically you are only making it safer for
*your family* at the expense of *everyone else in a std / smaller
vehicle's family*.

Then they should drive carefully, get out of my away and not drive into
my big tank.

But what if you have driven into them 'old man'? ;-(

snip

I made and have not made any judgment on anyone buying a 'bigger
vehicle' so anyone jumping on me is potentially doing so because of
guilt or misunderstanding?

I'm a Land Rover driver - couldn't give a ****.

No, I expect many don't (low EQ)

Low is good
... or maybe not till one of your
family, happily minding their own business in their std family saloon
gets crushed by someone who makes a mistake in their 4x4 (that's never
ever been off road or towed a horse box ...).

Just as likely to be killed by a crashing jumbo jet.
And it was completely predicted of you of course, you are a fanatic
Brexiteer so have already demonstrated your total disregard for any
one else ...

Positive, adventurous. entrepreneurial, wealth generator, able to see
the bigger picture.
Not like small petty minded risk-averse remoaners like you who can only
think of any slight change in their material well-being.
Cheers, T i m

--
bert