Posted to rec.woodworking

Default speaking of batteries

Jack on Sat, 24 Feb 2018 12:34:16 -0500 typed
in rec.woodworking the following:
On 2/23/2018 10:53 AM, pyotr filipivich wrote:

(OTOH, could be that I was over expecting how much use I could get
of a pair in the circ-saw cutting oak pallets.)

But anyway, testing procedures for batteries?

Or just bite the wax tadpole and get replacements?

Bite the tadpole and buy a tailed circ-saw. Buy a decent one too, as
cutting up oak pallets is going to test the durability.

Got a tailed circ saw. Wondering about the batteries for these.
Tool gloat - chainsaw, circ saw, reciprocating saw, charger and two
batteries for $32. Even if I have to replace the batteries, still a
good deal.
For some value of "good" I'm sure.
--
pyotr filipivich