Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Mark is offline

Default Country lanes - no curbs

"soup" wrote in message

or even cobbled ones . This you Mark?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpNQbwWP3hQ

(I know it's a bridge layer not a tank [though based on a tank chassis])

No my Chieftain weight in at some 50+ton I think that is an un-armeded
Valentine
which only weight about 15ton
i would do a Lot more damage then that
and probably knocked the lamp post down as well with the turret gun

Chieftain, that's what my mum's boyfriend drove in Korea
You have problems with the powerplant at all (everything I've read says
the Leyland multi-fuel job was pants) ?

yes the most unreliable overweight expensive underpowered fuel guzzling
engine ever made
a product of the MOD thinking at the time, we use petrol in all military
vehicles but they use Diesel in Europe so we need an engine that can run on
both
however it was a very good tank for the time, when it was going
the upside for me since it does gallons per mile was the fuel to run it was
delivered to me free of charge thanks to people mis-fueling there cars

Not a Valentine, have a suspicion that is a Leopard1 conversion (Biber)

could well be but it looks quit small to be a real moden "tank" conversion

-