Posted to rec.woodworking
Electric Comet Electric Comet is offline

Default Use for bent bandsaw blades?

On Tuesday, 20 Feb 2018 17:11:40 wrote:

Through ineptness I've managed to bend a 1/2" bandsaw blade. I'm sure
it can be repurposed. But how/what is a mystery to me. Suggestions?

neccessity is the mother of invention

but waiting for the need to arise means you have to stow it away

so now you have the mother of invention giving birth to the father of
clutter

i know because i am speaking thru experience

but the rememdy is simple
just throw out the blade and a need will arise

i might try to fashion the blade into a scraping tool
could also be used for doing cuts on small parts

clamping the blade between nicely formed wood blocks