Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Reay[_6_] Brian Reay[_6_] is offline

Default Country lanes - no curbs

On 24/02/2018 03:10, soup wrote:
On 24/02/2018 00:09, Mark wrote:
soup wrote:

On 21/02/2018 17:49, Mark wrote:

and it dosent have any rubber inserts on the tracks which tends to
make a
real mess of tarmac roads

or even cobbled ones .Â* This you Mark?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpNQbwWP3hQ

(I know it's a bridge layer not a tank [though based on a tank chassis])

No my Chieftain weight in at some 50+ton I think that is an un-armeded
Valentine
which only weight about 15ton
i would do a Lot more damage then that
and probably knocked the lamp post down as well with the turret gun

I wasn't seriously suggesting that was you.

Chieftain, that's what my mum's boyfriend drove in Korea

The Chieftain was introduced into service in 1966.

Korean War ended in 1953.

are depriving those in real need!

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud