Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Anyone know how to remove those new perfumes from cloths?

On 2/23/2018 3:30 PM, T wrote:
Hi All,

Anyone know how to remove those new two week persistent
perfumes and body heat activated perfumes from clothing?

Vinegar soaks, baking soda soaks, disk washing soap,
multiple washes all do not work.Â* The stuff just
won't wash out.

Many thanks,
-T

Should diminish with time and repeated washings. Also drying in a hot
drier should help. Don't think color safe bleach would help as these
type odors aren't that reactive. Don't know about enzyme containing
washing products if they still are around.

Something else I might consider are washes and sprays designed for deer
hunters - I think you are one - that are said to get rid of human odors
on clothing.

Saw a good one the other day where undershirt with a few fibers
containing colloidal silver were odor free.