Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

In article ,
Roger Hayter wrote:
Not well paid? According to his university's pay scale, he would be
on between £66,000 to £109,000 (in today's money). Let's say
£80,000 plus exceedingly generous holidays. That's well paid.

Don't forget his index-linked pension calculated to be worth £10,000
per annum more than a regular pension.

I really don't think he is well paid compared with people of similar
abilities and initiative in industry or banking. Trouble is, everyone
thinks they could be a professor even though they have neither the
ability nor the dedication to do the job. Most people in professional
jobs spend many or most weekends and evenings studying or writing, for
instance.

Pamela seems to be on a one person crusade. To drive down the pay of
everyone from lecturers to train drivers.

--
*(on a baby-size shirt) "Party -- my crib -- two a.m

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.