Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Country lanes - no curbs

On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 14:07:48 +0000, Tim Lamb
wrote:

In message , T i m
writes
On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 09:17:07 +0000, Brian Reay wrote:

snip

I made and have not made any judgment on anyone buying a 'bigger
vehicle' so anyone jumping on me is potentially doing so because of
guilt or misunderstanding?

I wasn't aware people had to justify their choice of vehicle to anyone,
let alone you.

Where have I even tried to do that? Sounds like some sort of guilt
complex with you and yer 1.7 tonne SUV? ;-)

I must say, driving an ancient hilux after the Top Gear incident
generated an undeserved level of road respect:-)

Yeah, daughter ex (who you met) had one exactly the some colour, age
and spec as the Top Gear one and they used to regularly drive back and
forth to Scotland in it, often full to the brim (it had a Truckman
top).

It was probably lighter than Brian's SUV and no, I wouldn't want to be
hit by either, in my regular family saloon car. ;-)

Cheers, T i m