Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Speaking Of Trim Work...How To Remove?

On Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 9:57:09 PM UTC-5, -MIKE- wrote:
On 2/22/18 6:34 PM, Markem wrote:
On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 16:39:46 -0600, -MIKE-
wrote:

If you use my pry-bar method you don't have to cut the trim in half and
it'll tear the trim away from the nails, leaving manageable leftovers to
remove. And it's pretty fast.

Yes use a 7 inch pry bar as a splitting wedge and twist. You can use a
piece of luan to protect the vinyl flooring. But he has a Multi tool
and he want to use it, so his plan is good with me.

Okay we can now continue with the suggestions.

More like 12-18inch.
I offered a fast solution.
We can continue with the slower ones... fine with me. :-)

All that really matters is this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/22/s...emifinals.html

I was "late" for work this morning 'cuz the game was tight until the
very end (no pun intended). It's a good thing I'm free to set my own
work schedule.

Luckily the Gold medal game is at 1:00PM EST on Saturday. I can take a break
from the trim work to watch Team USA go for the gold.