Posted to rec.woodworking
Meanie[_2_] Meanie[_2_] is offline

Default Mobilizing the shop

On 2/20/2018 6:09 PM, Leon wrote:
On 2/20/2018 5:01 PM, Meanie wrote:
My shop is in the back half of my garage which I separate from my
parked vehicles, somewhere along the measurements of 22 x 10. I
decided to make things movable and want to read ideas from others what
you did for mobility. One thing I also want to do is make a small
bench with my tabletop table saw and a router table built in it, the
rest will be separate mobile tools (unless I see an ingenious idea
from here).

Appreciate all feedback.

I have a much larger area but still everything is mobile.Â* I do not need
dedicated spots for each machine, I line them all up side by side until
I need to use one.

Good idea, then it leaves space elsewhere. I was thinking something like
that along my back wall. Though I think I have too much crap (tools)