Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
SO you see you don't have a right to have a skip outside your front door.

*You* never did.

Yes I know.

The council has, though, and will sell you that right for
a limited time. Is that really too difficult for you to understand?

can you prove that, can you show me or at least how much it costs and
for how long, what form you need to fill out as I've never seen one and
don't know anyone that has.

Then I suggest you go to your local council offices and ask to see one. Or
look it up online.

And you must walk around with your eyes closed if you've never seen 'bay
suspended' notices on a lamppost etc, with the reason for it on the notice.

--
*When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.