Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

On Thursday, 22 February 2018 11:57:21 UTC, Chris B wrote:
On 22/02/2018 10:54, whisky-dave wrote:

SO you see you don't have a right to have a skip outside your front door.

*You* never did.

Yes I know.

The council has, though, and will sell you that right for
a limited time. Is that really too difficult for you to understand?

can you prove that, can you show me or at least how much it costs and for how long, what form you need to fill out as I've never seen one and don't know anyone that has.

Don't know what area you are in but readily available for Wiltshire see

http://www.wiltshire.gov.uk/licences-permits-building

Down towards the bottom of the page you can print off a skip licence
application (The licence will cost £56 or £67)

see you don't have a right you have to apply for a licence.
Wiltshire Council issue licences to skip operating companies who wish to place skips on the highway.

I as an individual can not put a skip on the highway. That is why the company as to apply.

--
Chris B (News)