Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

On 02/20/2018 06:53 PM, Fredxx wrote:
On 20/02/2018 20:01, rbowman wrote:
On 02/20/2018 05:21 AM, alan_m wrote:
On 20/02/2018 04:58, ultred ragnusen wrote:
wrote:

Take a look at that biker's concept of a "pocket knife" at 53
seconds!
https://youtu.be/M5_nK8V-nU0?t=53

Compared to what's in my pocket at the moment...
http://www.coldsteel.com/recon-1-tan...0-50-edge.html

After using it for a few years, I'm not that crazy about the tanto
style, but it is good for prying out nails.

Jesus. That's battle gear for heaven's sake!

This is what I consider to be a typical pocket knife.
https://media.midwayusa.com/producti...365/365933.jpg

Carry the former in the UK and you would probably be arrested if stopped
or if you used it in public.

Thanks the Gods I don't live in the UK. I have many knives and I'm
sure they are all illegal in the UK.

Thank god we don't have the killings other countries seem to suffer.

You are working on it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39729601

Try a little more diversity and you'll make the grade.