Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

In article ,
whisky-dave writes
On Monday, 19 February 2018 16:20:29 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,

Opening jobs to the public allows the best person to step forward.

How do you decide who that best person is?

Interviews, tests, similar to most jobs the way it has all been done.

In overpaid jobs like tube driving, opening jobs to the public has the
additional benefit of allowing the public to get a slice of the
generous action.

Tell me something pamela. Would you give up a decent job to drive a tube
train just for the money?

I would think most people would, depending on what you mean by a decent job.

Indeed given that average wage in the UK is about £30k or less.

Have you ever worked shift work? Very early starts. Very late finishes.
374 days a year working?

Sounds like one of T i m's leap years.

I quite liked shift work. 14 days at work instead of 20 every 4 weeks.
--
bert