Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Hayter[_2_] Roger Hayter[_2_] is offline

Default OT fruit - oranges

michael adams wrote:

"Roger Hayter" wrote in message
And there is no concept of minority or exceptional in the adjective
"ethnic".

Ethnic groups are defined in terms of *specific* religious
and cultural charactersitics. Basically if they don't share that
religion or culture then they're not part of that group.

The majority population has its own ethnic characteristics

Which are exactly ?

Aslk the Brexiteers. These characteristics are what they want to
preserve. Not that I'm against preserving them, but I think they are
quite robust enough to survive immigration, and alter with time as such
things do. I could just mention sausage and mash, lager, football as
some very superificial preferences.

--

Roger Hayter