Posted to uk.d-i-y,cam.misc
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

On 19/02/18 13:05, dennis@home wrote:

This habit of yours = of picking some isolated factoid from a
particular case and implying that it is in fact the general case and
universal,

Funny that *I* posted the explanation of how and why it works while
you just posted a comment to try and score whatever points you think
you are getting.

No, the exact opposote

So now you are claiming to have posted the link to how it works?

just to trayt and fain attention and win arguments, is as obnoxious
as wiping your arse with your bare nhands and licking them.

Please desist.

Why? don't you want explanations of why you were wrong posting?

I wasnt.
Why don't you put me back in your killfile and shut up.

Because you appeared on cam.misc

So fix your killfile.
If I kill file you then I killfile you in all groups.

If you recall the question was whether or not modern cars had HT leads.

So what, that is not what I answered and the thread had already drifted
of that.
You do read what's posted?

Some cars do and some do not, depending on whether the coil pack - a
term for a coil or coils plus some electronics - is remote from the
plugs or not. Hit cylinder heds withburied plugs are not oideal fpr
electronics.

That degenerated into more misinformation about 'lost spark' in order to
'prove' that my statement about swapping HT leads over was wrong. Then
more ignorant waffle about crankshaft sensors to pretend that you knew
what you were talking about.

If it degenerated then it was you that did it as I didn't post anymore
about it after the explanation.

range...

Why don't you go back to chucking obscenities about like you normally do.
I am sure it makes people believe the cr@p you chuck about.