Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

ultred ragnusen wrote on 18/02/2018 :
I think not - but I've heard people say use the shortest extension bar you
can get your hands on. I don't understand why. It should be the same torque
if I used a 16-inch extension bar, right?

I place a hand on the head of the wrench to support it, whilst pressing
down for the click, so the extension should make little difference.