Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

On 2/19/2018 8:58 PM, ultred ragnusen wrote:

Plugging from the outside is pretty simple on all tires.

Patchplugging from the inside is simple - if - if you have the tools, which
cost about $150 and which last forever.

I'm driving on a plugged tire right now. Last Saturday I was 600 miles
from home and the only shop nearby was a truck shop. He plugged it but
did not have the proper equipment to play with my wheels. I put about
2999 miles with no air loss so will go home on it too.

The drywall screw removed it still usable too!