Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Cuntdress Ed Cuntdress is offline

Default Huntress spam feud was Rosie the riveter's lathe?

On 2/19/18 12:28 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 11:21:35 -0700, Peace in our time
wrote:

On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 10:49:34 -0500, Ed Huntress
spammed:
alt.survival,talk.politics.misc,alt.news-media,la.general,alt.politics.clinton
from an original thread in just rec.crafts.metalworking

Don't forget the sunscreen when you troll the schoolyards with your
pecker hanging out, Pecker.

Spam your own group instead of spreading your insanity all over the
web. You claim to be the grown-up; prove it. Thank you.

That was just a reply to something that came from whatever group
you're posting from. Did you also post this message to the poster who
included your group in the list? No? And why not?

Pay attention to the headers. I didn't post the spam.

--

Ed Huntress

Hey you stupid **** dress. Why don't you just go stay at alt.survival with
your pecker boyfriend? His big red pecker seems to satisfy your needs, what
do you keep running back here for?

Why don't you stop acting like a petulant child with your drive by insults
and just ask that pecker fellow to ram it up your ass really good, till you
scream for your daddy to come save you?

He seems willing, and we won't miss you. Go now **** in red dress, hurry.
Dont look back. We'll send for you if we need you.