Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech,uk.rec.cars.maintenance
ultred ragnusen ultred ragnusen is offline

Default Can you teach me more about lug bolts & related tire tools?

wrote:

I've got a Petzl Tikka headlamp in the car, along with a couple of
flashlights. The advantage of a headlamp is the beam is focused exactly
where you are looking rather than trying to position a separate light.
The flashlights, one of which is 1000 lumens, allow for a wider beam.

I agree that a headlamp has advantages, as does a magnetic lamp, where one
of each might be perfect redundancy for a nighttime emergency at the side
of the road.