Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Rosie the riveter's lathe?

On 2/19/2018 4:31 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 14:17:46 -0600, Terry Coombs
wrote:

On 2/19/2018 11:34 AM, rbowman wrote:
Ed, thanks so much for cross-posting your **** to alt.survival. From
the subject, I'd guess it started in r.c.m.

Â* It did , and the only two posts that I see of Ed's over here are only
to RCM . I'm betting that someone else added all the other groups ...
someone called "Red" ... I don't think you read RCM , so I have trimmed
all the others and am cross posting only to alt.survival . Just looked ,
the only post from Ed in this thread has had RCM trimmed - and is a
response to that Red asshole .

Thanks Terry. To be fair to Robert (and something you two wouldn't
know unless you were reading both NGs), it was Red Prepper who piled
on the list of NGs and interjected slurs into the RCM thread, and I
replied to him by stripping out RCM and replacing it with
alt.survival.

It's not the kind of thing Iwould ordinarily do, but Red (aka "Red
Pecker") is trying to bugger up RCM in an attempt to get you guys to
killfile me. I just tossed my reply back to him in A.S.

He is a really vicious lowlife who lives on homoerotic slurs and
slander, and he'll walk all over you if you let him.

You''ll miss 95% of this crap if you killfile him or ignore him.

Â* I already have him in the bozobin , if you'd quit responding to him
I'd never see another of his posts ... Really Ed , why do you continue
to respond ? You gain nothing and he's getting what he's after - a
response . The fun for these pricks goes away when they don't get any
attention . Then they go somewhere else and leave us alone .

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on