Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder Esquire Mr Pounder Esquire is offline

Default One here Pounder will love

ARW wrote:
On 19/02/2018 19:24, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
harry wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...shing-car.html

The prick on the silly bicycle undertook the car that was clearly
indicating. No road user with a brain does this, but poverty
cyclists do not have brains. No intelligent person rides a bicycle.
Sent to the cycling group. Taa.

Not sure where I was the other day (Lincolnshire, Notts or East
Yorkshire as I drove through all three within a few miles of each
other to get to work.

However the bin lorries at one point of the journey had extra left
hand LED indicators that flashed and had a "cyclists do not pass on
the left when I am indicating left" look about them.

Special indicators for special needs users of the road that the thick
[1] two wheeled users will not see.

[1] About 99% of cyclists are as thick as pig **** IMHO.

Indeed. It would seem that cyclists do need this special guidance. They are
not very bright.
Thick cyclists do have special needs. What kind of ****** wishes to ride a
kid's toy in the ****ing down rain to sign on the dole?