Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Huntress spam feud was Rosie the riveter's lathe?

On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 11:21:35 -0700, Peace in our time
wrote:

On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 10:49:34 -0500, Ed Huntress
spammed:
alt.survival,talk.politics.misc,alt.news-media,la.general,alt.politics.clinton
from an original thread in just rec.crafts.metalworking

Don't forget the sunscreen when you troll the schoolyards with your
pecker hanging out, Pecker.

Spam your own group instead of spreading your insanity all over the
web. You claim to be the grown-up; prove it. Thank you.

That was just a reply to something that came from whatever group
you're posting from. Did you also post this message to the poster who
included your group in the list? No? And why not?

Pay attention to the headers. I didn't post the spam.

--

Ed Huntress