Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cloud cuckoo land.

On Monday, 19 February 2018 16:00:16 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
dennis@home wrote:
bus driver, coach driver - neither of which get a salary significantly
above NMW.

Both of which need more skill than a tube driver.

But significantly less boring. The real reason it isn't easy to get and
keep tube drivers. Most would be fed up of it after a few days.

What makes you think that lots of kids (male) have wanted to be train drivers.
I don't know anyone that wanted to be a sewage worker digging out fatburgs.
I do know soneone that works for TFL but in HR rather than a tube sriver.