Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT Cloud cuckoo land.

On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 12:40:01 +0000, tony sayer
wrote:
snip

Ok, I can understand how when observed from a job some might consider
'interesting', we are all different (psychometric profile) and
therefore would be 'entertained' by different things.

So, from a day-to-day POV I guess it's fundamentally fairly
straightforward but do they have rotas and rosters that mean they
could be driving different routes, either daily or occasionally?

Have a butchers on You tube - where else...

Quite a few on there...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaj5EIAKIZU

Thanks Tony, that seems to confirm everything I said about the job and
the people who typically do it. ;-)

Cheers, T i m