Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How to tell "Cutting Oil" from "Lubricating Oil"

On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 11:06:17 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
Yes, being a blue-collar worker from day 1, I have felt the scorn of
so called "professional" people. (people of color aren't the only
people who are discriminated against.)

https://www.cnn.com/2017/08/03/opini...ein/index.html

Really? Corrupt News Network links?

Wow, how did that article get by CNN "editors"? It casts aspersions
on Lefties! It tells truths! Postmodernist cultural Marxists will
disavow it.

It's a gem. Thank you, Mark Bauerlein. MAGA

P.S: I read an article (no cite) describing Ashkenazi Jews as having
the highest average IQs, followed by Asians, and Whites. Speaking of
jealous scorn, do you think those groups have felt it? Me, too.

Just found this, which parallels the other article:
http://aristocratsofthesoul.com/aver...and-ethnicity/

-- Sir Winston Churchill