Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Will toilet bowl cleaner damage a sink or bathtub?

On Sunday, February 18, 2018 at 9:37:01 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 at 8:17:41 PM UTC-8, bob_villa wrote:
On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 9:53:17 PM UTC-6, micky wrote:
In a mood to make comparison, I bought a whole bunch of bottles of
toiilet bowl cleaner, tried them each once, and now that I want to use
one of them, they are all clogged by their own dried out stuff.

How do I free up that clog?

If I weigh down the bottle and soak the whole thing in the sink or
bathtub, will toilet bowl cleaner damage the sink or bathtub?

One of the bottles contains "acidic" toilet bowl clean.

Soak it in a glass bowl and you won't have to ask asinine questions.

bob_villa, if you'd had the logical sense or imagination to realize he probably didn't have a glass bowl large or tall enough (few people do!) to soak some of those big bottles of cleaners to keep the clogged opening completely submerged, which was his objective, then you wouldn't have replied with an asisine, short-sighted answer.

You're too late, 3 years ago, Bob was abducted by giant mutant gerbils from outer space. The Air Force couldn't catch the flying saucer and it's feared that Bob was eaten after being used as a sex slave by the giant mutant outer space gerbils. He is survived by a wife, 4 ex-wives, 46 children, a herd of zebra and 456 Earth gerbils. His gerbils really miss him. 8-(

[8~{} Uncle Earth Monster