Posted to alt.home.repair
Dove Tail Dove Tail is offline

Default US 220V 20A TO CHINA 220V 10A MAHJONG MACHINE

Mark Lloyd wrote:

On 02/18/2018 11:37 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 16:51:07 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

Indeed, if it's electronic you might aswell use the radio signal

For some reason we don't get WWV (or whatever that radio signal is
these days) down here. I have never had a radio backed up clock that
worked worth a damn.

I can get WWV where I am, but only at night.

WWV broadcasts on 2.5, 5, 10, 15, 20 and experimentally on 25 MHz. They
radiate 10KW (ERP) on 5, 10 & 15MHz and 2.5KW (ERP) on 2.5, 20 & 25
MHz, with vertically polarized half wave antennas.

I have been all over the planet and not once have I been unable to pick
up the time signal on at least one frequency.

--
"In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place."

"Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth"