Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Red Prepper Red Prepper is offline

Default Compressed ases questions

On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 14:20:21 -0500, Ed Huntress
wrote:
On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 11:54:32 -0700, Winston_Smith
wrote:

The comedy duo of Ed and Red flapping their collective gums about
compressed gas - just too precious for words.

I never said a word about it, you dingbat. I just pointed out where
the real discussion is going on.

If we could collect the hot air and methane from the BS, there

would
be no energy problem.

You could keep a five-man gondola aloft all by yourself.

On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 16:48:42 -0500, Ed Huntress wrote:
If you want to engage that conversation, it's being held in
rec.crafts.metalworking.

Without your feud, it is very much on-topic in alt.survival.

You only found out about it because Pecker used it as an opportunity
to spread his juvenile slurs.

But if I wanted an authoritative answer, I would have brought it up

in
RCM, if it were me. I don't have much confidence in "survivalists"

who
don't comment on magical .410 shotguns or who have the foresight to
pack an AR-7 in their bugout bag but who forget lighters and

matches,
and wonder about relying on a firebow.

You have no common sense.

--
Ed ****rdess

Another **** in a dress lie and troll. This thread only showed up in
alt.survival because you posted it here.

you stank nasty **** in a dress.

****ing **** in a dress. Go home already,you troll.