Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

On Sun, 18 Feb 2018 11:20:50 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Fredxx wrote:
I worked for a private comapny up until I became too ill to work. Do
you work for a private company?

Yes I do, and employees are sacked if they discuss remuneration.

Crikey. See where your attitude comes from now. How very sad not being
allowed to discuss work with your colleagues.

And it does raise the question about what else Fred considers to be
fact but turns out to be fiction? ;-(

Like how sure he is us leaving the EU would be the best thing for us,
even though they have haven't yet decided what leaving actually means?

I hope that if we do actually leave the EU they tighten up the
borders, what with us being thrown out of Europol ...

https://preview.tinyurl.com/yc5kpunk

“The UK will not be able to benefit from the European Defence Fund the
same way Member States will. The UK will no longer be involved in
decision-making, nor in planning our defence and security
instruments."

But hey, I'm sure this was all predicted in the Brexiteers crystal
ball and will be spun as another 'win' by them ... (well, the deluded
fanatics anyway). ;-(

Cheers, T i m