Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

In message , at 10:27:01 on Sat, 17 Feb
2018, The Natural Philosopher remarked:
Even the people who promote the AGW meme obviously dont take it
seriously. They rush around in big cars and jets, have beachfront
houses* and oppose the one cost effect means of reducing CO2
emissions* - Nuclear power - by legislating it beyond economic viability.

And they refuse to engage in debate, instead using playground
tactics* like calling people 'deniers' - thereby demonstrating
they are afraid* of and ashamed of the real science.

Its really all a bit pathetic and childish isn't it Roland?
*
*Your response is, yes. Too many straw men.

The only straw man is the one you just invented right there.
*Losing your touch, I see.
Motre ad homonems and straw men.

Really Roland, you are the best adverstisement for climate
scepticism I have seen on this NG., You hsave no coherent arguments,
just sneers and denoalism and add hominems.

I'm merely reflecting back what I see coming from you.

No, Roland, you are merely projecting your own psyche on others

As I'm not ashamed of the real science, that seems unlikely.
--
Roland Perry