Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , pamela
wrote:

On 00:24 17 Feb 2018, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
pamela wrote:

That's about right. Plum jobs should not be reserved for
insiders who, in all probability, are only union members.

You really think driving a tube train a plumb job? You really must
have had an even more boring job and I pity you. Perhaps that's
why you're so bitter.

Starting pay of £50,000 for a 36 hour week with 43 days holiday.
That's a well paid job. Pay rising to £60,000.

There's tens of thousands of people who would snatch your arm off it
you advertised that.

That of course, is what should happen. Then we'd know what the pay
level should be.

Let's apply this to everything, then.

But then aren't you against allowing in EU workers to take UK jobs at a
lower rate?

Seems to me you haven't thought this through...

--
*Don't squat with your spurs on *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.