Bubba

Default Mits VS-5061 TV tuner

On 2 Dec 2003 23:47:14 GMT, "I-zheet M'drurz"
wrote:

On 02 Dec 2003, SEPrince1 wrote:

Hi All:

Just had a service guy out and he says my tuner is shot. He will call
me later with part/replacement pricing but I keep looking for the part
online and I come up with nothing. The part number is: ENV568F9G3.
Anyone know any websites I can search? Even Mits won't offer the part
to me. They tell me to order it from an "authorized" shop.

Any help would be great.

Does the TV have Audio/Video inputs? If so, just use the A/V
outs from your VCR and forget about the tuner all together. Even
if you have to spend $50-$80 for a new VCR and 2 or 3 RCA-RCA
cables, you'll probably still save over buying a new tuner and
gettting it installed. Probably have better quality video, too.

Kind of on a roll, arent you Tommy the PEDOPHILE? Now you are a VCR
expert? Little boys.......now that you know about.
Bubba