Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

In article ,
pamela wrote:
Ah - right. Tube drivers come from outer space, then?

The public is not elgible to apply for these vastly overpaid jobs.

And quite right too. Perhaps you expect the public can apply for any job
at all anywhere?

Here is an article about it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/gene...2015/politics-
blog/11730449/Want-to-be-a-Tube-driver-Well-you-cant.-Heres-why.html

Plenty of companies advertise jobs internally first. Means they will know
the people applying, and that they (for example) are already used to shift
work etc.

But I expect you'd like to ban that too. Where it suits you.

We should bring back Thatcher and sort this nonsense out.

Nothing left to sell off. And no more oil revenue to keep her
afloat. Or was that just the whisky?

I meant Maggie is needed to clean up these Spanish practices. The
savings on the luxury £50,000 starting pay could be used to make
travel cheaper for the public.

Plenty of very highly paid jobs you could have a go at first. But then you
already have.

--
*If at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.