Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

In article ,
pamela wrote:

It's so nice to be reminded of the benefits we have today of
prosperity, industrial peace, low unemployment, unvictimised customers,
cheaper goods and reliable services (except those where unions still
operate).

Yup. Great to see so many being exploited by minimum wage and zero hours
contacts etc so you can lounge at home and have cheap deliveries.

I think you will find the delivery drivers you are talking about aren't
covered by the minimum wage and if they were you would pay a lot more.
These things are being addressed as more and more is covered by the
minimum wage. You shouldn't regard it as a bad thing as its a lot better
than what was there when there was no minimum wage.