Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT fruit - oranges

Jeff Layman was thinking very hard :
I think you are confusing oranges and mandarins/clementines.

More than possible, I have never studied the subject.

I think what you are referring to is a "clemenule" - see fruit at upper right
in picture he
http://goodfruitguide.co.uk/product/clemenules/

Like that, but with a very pronounced bulge where the stalk went, which
was why I wondered if they might have been picked to early - they
hadn't filled out properly.

I bought another box/ pack today, these are nicely rounded and lack the
bulge - just like the contents of the previous boxes. Yet to try them,
but it looks promising. I am trying increase my fruit intake.