Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default WRF is non-adult social care?

In article ,
Andrew wrote:
Not expected you to know the real reason - lack of investment. The British
disease.

I've already pointed out the reality. Any attempt at investment in the
60's and 70's was met with wildcat strikes and walkouts.

The lack of investment started well before that. And continued after it.

The Germans and Japanese must have been rolling on the floor with
mirth.

Of course they were. At us thinking we could carry on selling outdated
products as we could just after WW2. While they invested in the future.

--
*Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.