Posted to sci.electronics.repair
~misfit~[_3_] ~misfit~[_3_] is offline

Default Nichrome Wire Temperature for Cutting Sofa Cushion Foam?

Once upon a time on usenet amdx wrote:
On 1/27/2018 8:19 AM, Allodoxaphobia wrote:
On Fri, 26 Jan 2018 19:18:51 -0800, The Real Bev wrote:
On 01/26/2018 05:56 PM, MOP CAP wrote:
Maybe a better solution? I have used an electric carving knife for
cutting non ridged foam.

My upholstering friend uses an electric knife to carve foam. When
she was tailoring, the insides of her garments looked like outsides!

+1 I've done it a few times and IJFW.

Jonesy

After googling IJFW and going to deep I found,
IJFW » Impressionable Joyous Fearless Wise

It Just ****ing Works?

I've never seen the acronym before but I find most acronyms can be
deciphered using context and imagination.
--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)