Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hard skin

On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 12:50:21 -0800, harry wrote:

On Wednesday, 14 February 2018 17:57:10 UTC, Andy Bennet wrote:
Long story short, I've got very hard skin on my feet which can be a
discomfort when walking. I've tried the missus scholl rotating thingy
with limited success, keep stalling it.
A thought occured that I could try my random orbital detail sander with
some 60 or 80 grit - has anyone tried this - any success?

Andy

You might have athletes foot. A fungal infection.

That usually causes soft skin. Very soft!